Tonight’s discussion is on the Moral Argument for God’s Existence. I’ve got somewhat of a love/hate relationship for this one. There are days when I think it’s a good, convincing argument, and others where I think atheists are perfectly rational in rejecting it. I plan on challenging both participants to articulate clearly their positions.
We go live right at 8pm CST on Thursday, February 23, 2017. Here’s a link to join live (and watch later):
List of participants:
- John Cranman – Christian Theist, contributor to “Riot in Reason” podcast.
- Cory Markum – Atheist, co-host of “Hinge” podcast, here’s his blog post on the moral argument.
Here’s the version of the moral argument we’ll be discussing:
(1) If objective moral values and duties exist, God is the best explanation.
(2) Objective moral values and duties exist.
(3) God is the best explanation. (from 1, 2)